Apply for the Climate Fellowship to drive climate impact globally. This brings founders from across the USA and the globe together, empowering entrepreneurs to address climate challenges through Renewable Energy, Green Building, Climate Data, Agriculture, WaterTech, and Blue Economy solutions. Gain expert training, an immersive 8-week in-person program in Washington, DC, and critical resources to accelerate your venture.
Each program includes specific benefits to fellows. Fellows accepted into this program will receive the following:
- $10,000 USD equity-free living stipend per venture
- $10,000 USD in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing credits
- Additional technical support from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Access to a world-class network of mentors and advisors
- Bespoke training on:
- Business fundamentals
- Investment readiness
- Impact definition and measurement
- World-wide community of impact-driven entrepreneurs
- Workshops with legal experts
- Pro bono consulting support from Deloitte
- Access to one-on-one coaching for each founder with certified leadership coaches
We’re looking for (for-profit) startups that are building scalable solutions that are tackling challenges related to Climate change.
- Location: Can have operations anywhere in the world
- Stage: Must have a Minimum Viable Product that has the potential to scale
- May apply with up to one co-founder
- Applicant must be the CEO and/or hold primary decision-making power
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program
- Program Engagement: Must be able to participate in all activities and programming sessions
- Impact: Must be developing a product and venture which contributes towards 1 or more of the UN’s 17 SDGs
In addition to eligibility, Halcyon scores each application based on 4 criteria: Impact, Scalability, Innovation, and Talent.