Jusoor’s newly launched Championing Women in Business Leadership project aims at advancing women entrepreneurs’ leadership and strengthening their businesses in the MENA region. The project will equip women entrepreneurs with top-tier leadership coaching, one-on-one business experts, and consultant matching, as well as pre-seed grants of up to $10,000 USD to boost their startup success.
The program provides the following:
- Needs Assessment: 1:1 sessions with sector advisors and consultants to review your business & advise on pathways for scalability and growth.
- Training and Workshops Coaching Sessions: Group training & workshop sessions concentrated on cultivating advanced leadership skills.
- Experts / Consultants Sessions: Startups will be matched with expert consultants (e.g. legal, financial, marketing, business development, etc.) to fast-track the growth of their businesses.
- Networking Activities: Establish connections with investors, accelerators, venture capitalists, and fellow founders.
- Meet the CEO / Leader: Engage with successful women CEOs / Leaders, gaining insights from their experiences.
- Pre-seed Grants: Each startup will receive up to 10,000 USD in grant funding.
- Syrian Woman Entrepreneur.
- Founder / Co-founder working full-time on their startups.
- 24-36 years old.
- Tech & Tech-Enabled Startups.
- Operating in MENA.
For more information, visit this link.